Our Agreement with You
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PAYMENT, AND TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. BY USING OUR SERVICES OR REGISTERING FOR A COURSE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, OR ARE NOT ABLE TO ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT, THEN YOU MAY NOT REGISTER FOR A COURSE, OR USE OUR SERVICES.
Training and Assessment Methods
The course is taught in class with theory and practical experience. Each class includes hands on massage.
Assessments are conducted at the end of each subject. These may be a theory test, a practical test, group work or some assignment work.
A deposit is required to secure a place on the course.
The fee quoted here includes a $500 non-refundable application deposit.
All fees must be paid prior to, or on the due date according to the chosen payment plan. Failure to do so can result in termination of enrolment and student will not be admitted to the class.
Participants with outstanding fees will not be permitted to graduate until all fees are paid in full.
PayPal payments will incur a 3.5% surcharge.
The fees stated do not include VAT or GST. VAT or GST (if applicable) will be added to the course fees with the final payment.
Applicants must advise PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd in writing of their intention to withdraw from a course.
For written cancellation received three (3) or more weeks prior to commencement of a course, a full refund of fees less $500 Application Deposit will be made.
For cancellation less than three (3) weeks prior to commencement of a course, fees paid are non-refundable.
For cancellation after commencement of a course, fees paid are non-refundable.
For cancellation due to medical/emergency reasons only, applicants must attend an interview with one of PAAA directors. Any fees or unused portion thereof may be held in credit for applicant’ use within a 12-month period, and an administration fee of $100 will apply.
Where a course is cancelled for any reason by PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd, a full refund of fees paid will be made.
PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd will not be liable and / or held financially responsible for any travel fees, accommodation, and any and all other financial implications which are born by the participant in case of cancellation of a course by PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd.
We maintain the highest ethical standards in marketing, advertising, administration and delivery of courses. We take great pride in our reputation and assure our clients of our commitment to these standards.
Complaints about fellow participants should be referred to the teacher or teacher’s assistant, and a meeting with the attendee will be arranged to address the problem through a mediation process.
In the event of a complaint against the organisation, staff or fellow participant involving a breach of civil law, the participant should contact PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd immediately. If it is not resolved, then it should be referred to the appropriate Government Agency.
Our complaint resolution process does not circumscribe the participant’s right to pursue other legal remedies.
PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd will act upon any complaint found to be substantiated.
Participant Conduct & Discipline
Attendees are required to observe any lawful directions given by a staff member to ensure the safety of individuals and the orderly conduct of learning programs delivered by PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd.
Students must maintain a high standard of behaviour within the premises of PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd and must not indulge in any acts, which may result in damage to property or unduly interfere with the comfort or convenience of any person lawfully entitled to be within the premises of PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd. The necessary action will be taken by the Director of PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd, and an appeals process will be available to participants upon any decision that is made.
Qualifications delivered by PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd are assessed using a holistic approach to assessment. Participants who exit a program prior to completion of the entire qualification will not be issued with a Certificate of Completion.
PRIVACY AND ACCESS TO RECORDS POLICY
PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd abides by the principles of the Privacy Act, however the organisation may be required to provide student contact details to State or Federal authorised personnel for the purpose of audit or upholding the law. Where a student confides in a staff member, the information should not be discussed with or revealed to others, except where this is necessary to take action or decisions concerning the student who has provided the information.
Participant’s records are kept in a secure location. Access to files is restricted to Management and Administration. Attendees can request to view their files at any time in the company of one of the above members of staff.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO RELEASE:
Participants involved in any activities offered by the PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd may be photographed or videotaped while participating in such activities. I consent to the use of these photographs and/or videos without compensation, on PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd’s website or in any editorial, promotional or advertising material produced and/or publishedby PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd.
I agree to indemnify and hold harmless PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd, its principals, agents, employees and volunteers from liability for any injury or death of any person(s) (including myself) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while participating in activities offered by PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd .
I consent to the Service Provider sending me promotional material in any form until such time as I notify in writing to the contrary.
I confirm that I have read and that I understand the Code of Practice. I consent to information on this form and support evidence supplied by me to be:
- released to a third party when required;
- used by the PRO-AGE Aesthetics Academy Ltd and any other governing bodies for audit, verification, research, statistical analysis, program evaluation, post-completion surveys and internal management purposes.
I have read and understood the Privacy and Access to Records Policy.
Insufficient demand: We reserve the right to cancel a Course if there is insufficient demand, as determined by us in our sole and absolute discretion. In this case, you will receive a full refund, but no interest will accrue on any amounts refunded to you and any applicable bank charges will be offset against the refunded amount.
- PAAA's details: These terms are a contract between you and Pro-Age Aesthetics Academy Ltd and certain of its affiliates depending on which Course you have purchased. Pro-Age Aesthetics Academy Ltd is a limited liability company registered at 65 London Wall, London EC2M5TU, United Kingdom.
- Entire agreement: These Terms, together with the Honour Code and Policies, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and PAAA concerning your registration for and participation in a Course.
- Revision of Terms: We reserve the right to revise these Terms (including Policies) at our sole discretion from time to time. These revisions will become effective immediately on being posted to the Website and such Online Platform, however, for all material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes if you are registered for a Course at the time when such changes come into effect.
- Conflict: If any aspect of these Terms conflicts with any information provided on our Website or in information packs or other Course materials, these Terms will prevail unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Severability: In the event that any part of these Terms is found to be partially or fully unenforceable, this will not affect the application or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
- Assignment: These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by PAAA without restriction.
- No indulgence/waiver: If PAAA chooses not to enforce any part of these Terms, this does not mean that it cannot do so at a later time. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term.